You can make a difference in the Oklahoma bleeding disorder community!
Your donation allows us to fund events year round for the bleeding disorders community, including education, advocacy, and our annual children's camp.
Please consider donating by purchasing items through Amazon Give! Details below.
Contact the OHF office to get involved:
Attention: Kathleen Montgomery, Executive Director - Email: KMontgomery@okhemophilia.rog or call (918) 899-5166
What will my donation be doing for our community?
Every day, families and individuals with bleeding disorders face challenges. The challenges include the threat of reduced services, access to quality care, and the mounting costs of life-saving antihemophilic factor products. Your donations will allow OHF to continue to grow and includes programs like:
- The Annual Children's camp serving over 100 children with bleeding disorders
- Support Services to assist families in financial hardship
- Teen leadership and life skills training
- Advocacy programs aimed at improving access to care for people with bleeding disorders
- Educational services and support for all people with bleeding disorders, like Hemophilia and von Willebrand's Disease, including families and caregivers
- Spanish-speaking educational programs
You can assist Oklahomans in the bleeding disorder community with a donation today. Your generous gift can provide our community with much needed services as well as further OHF's mission of advocacy, service, and education, such as:
- $1000 pays for a family to attend the annual Family Education Retreat
- $500 pays for one child to attend Camp Independence, Oklahoma's only camp for children with bleeding disorders
- $250 pays for one advocate to attend OHF's Day on the Hill
- $100 pays for a Teen to attend leadership workshop
- $50 pays for one child's transportation services to Camp Independence