OHF Annual Meeting
Registration is now closed, see you on Friday!
The Annual Meeting is OHF's biggest educational event of the year. The time when families with bleeding disorders gather from all over Oklahoma to learn, share and to be together.
- Friday night: vendor booths, dinner, awards, chapter highlights
- Saturday breakout sessions including:
- Healthy Joints: ultrasound demonstration
- Advocacy-OHF’s Plan
- vWD In Depth
- Pain in Hemophilia
- Mild Considerations
- Self-Infusion practice
- Round Table discussions
- How to use Kinesio Tape
- Panel discussion of the newest Factor VIII products by medical specialists
- Spanish track with all 4 sessions in Spanish
- Activities for all ages, including a trip to Brickopolis, great food, and Dr. Khan's treatment pipeline update
When: July 27th 4 pm-July 28th concludes at 4 pm (Friday: 4 pm check-in, 4:30 pm vendors, 6:30 pm dinner, Saturday: 9 am to 4 pm)
Where: Sheraton Downtown, OKC, 1 N. Broadway Ave, OKC OK
Who: Anyone affected in any way by a bleeding disorder
Deadline: Registration must be completed by July 23rd but please note that the limited hotel waivers will be given out in the order received.